Bing crawler is Datacol-based module, bing.com SERP (search engine results page) items by specified keyword. Title, snippet and URL are extracted for each Bing SERP item. After data collecting – item information is exported to xlsx file.
Main advantages of Datacol-based Bing crawler are listed below:
Step by Step test of Bing crawler
To test Bing extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose seo-parsers/bing-search-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Bing extractor campaign.
Before launching seo-parsers/bing-search-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup keywords to extract Bing SERP items for.
Please contact us if the Bing crawler will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find bing.com.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for data, harvested by Bing extractor:
Data export options for data, harvested by Bing extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to Bing extractor, please ask via the contact form.