Blog extractor is Datacol-based module, harvesting certain blog content. In this example data are saved to TXT files for further processing. Each file name is generated basing on extracted post title. You can also adjust Datacol export settings to publish data to database, website (WordPress, DLE, Joomla) etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based blog extractor are listed below:
Step by Step test of blog extractor
To test blog extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose content-parsers/blog-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch blog extractor campaign.
Before launching content-parsers/blog-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to blog categories you need to extract data from.
Please contact us if the blog extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find TXT files in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for information, harvested by blog extractor:
Data export options for information, harvested by blog extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to blog extractor, please ask via the contact form.