Craiglist crawler is Datacol-based module, which implements craigslist classifieds extraction. After classifieds are extracted they are saved to xlsx file. Result data can be also exported to TXT, database or other Datacol-supported formats (Wordress, Joomla, DLE etc).
Main advantages of Datacol-based Craiglist crawler are listed below:
- You can test Craiglist crawler before purchasing it. The test will take less than 5 minutes!
- You can readjust Craiglist crawler (on your own or request our paid help).
- You can automatically translate extracted data and export/publish them to file/CMS/database or send via SMS/email.
[tab name=”Test NOW!”]
Step by Step test of Craiglist crawler
To test Craiglist extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose ad-parsers/craiglist.org.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Craiglist extractor campaign.
Before launching ad-parsers/craiglist.org.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to classifieds categories you need to extract data from.
Please contact us if the Craiglist crawler will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find craiglist.org.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
[spoiler show=”What if the Craiglist extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?” hide=”What if the Craiglist extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?”]
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
[tab name=”Data processing and Export”]
Data processing options for information, collected by Craiglist extractor:
Data export options for information, collected by Craiglist extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
[tab name=”Ask your question!”]
If you have any questions, related to Craiglist extractor, please ask via the contact form.