Business directory extractor
Business directory extractor is Datacol-based module, which implements business directory companies information extraction. In this simple example data are exported to xlsx file (open in Excel to explore). You can also customize Datacol export settings to publish information to other file formats, database, CMS etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based business directory extractor are listed below:
- You can test business directory extractor before purchasing it. The test will take less than 5 minutes!
- You can readjust business directory extractor (on your own or request our paid help).
- You can automatically translate extracted data and export/publish them to file/CMS/database or send via SMS/email.
[tab name=”Test NOW!”]
Step by Step test of business directory extractor
To test business directory extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose contact-parsers/business-directory-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch business directory extractor campaign.
Before launching contact-parsers/business-directory-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to business directory categories you need to extract companies from.
Please contact us if the business directory extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find business-directory-extractor.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
[spoiler show=”What if the business directory extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?” hide=”What if the business directory extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?”]
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
[tab name=”Data processing and Export”]
Data processing options for data, harvested by business directory extractor:
Data export options for data, harvested by business directory extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
[tab name=”Ask your question!”]
If you have any questions, related to business directory extractor, please ask via the contact form.