Mail extractor is Datacol-based module, which implements email by keyword extraction. Links to harvest data from are extracted from Google by keyword SERP. In this example data are saved to TXT file. You can also adjust Datacol export settings to publish data to database, CSV file etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based mail extractor are listed below:
- You can test mail extractor before purchasing it. The test will take less than 5 minutes!
- You can readjust mail extractor (on your own or request our paid help).
- You can automatically translate extracted data and export/publish them to file/CMS/database or send via SMS/email.
[tab name=”Test NOW!”]
Step by Step test of mail extractor
To test mail extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose contact-parsers/mail-by-keyword-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch mail extractor campaign.
Before launching contact-parsers/mail-by-keyword-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup keywords to extract emails for.
Please contact us if the mail extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find mail by keywords from Datacol5.txt file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
[spoiler show=”What if the mail extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?” hide=”What if the mail extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?”]
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
[tab name=”Data processing and Export”]
Data processing options for information, collected by mail extractor:
Data export options for information, collected by mail extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
[tab name=”Ask your question!”]
If you have any questions, related to mail extractor, please ask via the contact form.