Phone extractor is Datacol-based module, which implements phone numbers extraction from people search website. After data are found they are saved to xlsx file. Information can be also exported to database, CMS and other Datacol-supported formats.
Main advantages of Datacol-based phone extractor are listed below:
- You can test phone extractor before purchasing it. The test will take less than 5 minutes!
- You can readjust phone extractor (on your own or request our paid help).
- You can automatically translate extracted data and export/publish them to file/CMS/database or send via SMS/email.
[tab name=”Test NOW!”]
Step by Step test of phone extractor
To test phone extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose contact-parsers/phones-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch phone extractor campaign.
Before launching contact-parsers/phones-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup people names you need to extract data (including phone number) about.
Please contact us if the phone extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find phones-extractor.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
[spoiler show=”What if the phone extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?” hide=”What if the phone extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?”]
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
[tab name=”Data processing and Export”]
Data processing options for information, collected by phone extractor:
Data export options for information, collected by phone extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
[tab name=”Ask your question!”]
If you have any questions, related to phone extractor, please ask via the contact form.