Ezinearticles scraper is Datacol-based module, which implements content extraction from Ezinearticles directory. In this example harvested data are saved to TXT file. You can also adjust Datacol to export data to other file formats (e.g. CSV, TXT), CMS (Joomla, DLE, WordPress), Mysql db etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based ezinearticles scraper are listed below:
- You can test ezinearticles scraper before purchasing it. The test will take less than 5 minutes!
- You can readjust ezinearticles scraper (on your own or request our paid help).
- You can automatically translate extracted data and export/publish them to file/CMS/database or send via SMS/email.
[tab name=”Test NOW!”]
Step by Step test of ezinearticles scraper
To test ezinearticles extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose content-parsers/ezinearticles.com.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch ezinearticles extractor campaign.
Before launching content-parsers/ezinearticles.com.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to Ezinearticles categories you need to extract content from.
Please contact us if the ezinearticles extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find TXT files in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
[spoiler show=”What if the ezinearticles extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?” hide=”What if the ezinearticles extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?”]
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
[tab name=”Data processing and Export”]
Data processing options for data, collected by ezinearticles extractor:
Data export options for data, collected by ezinearticles extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
[tab name=”Ask your question!”]
If you have any questions, related to ezinearticles extractor, please ask via the contact form.