Imdb scraper is Datacol-based module, which implements new movies information extraction from Imdb website. In our example data are saved to xlsx file. You can also adjust Datacol export settings to publish data to CMS (WordPress, Joomla, DLE), database etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based Imdb scraper are listed below:
- You can test Imdb scraper before purchasing it. The test will take less than 5 minutes!
- You can readjust Imdb scraper (on your own or request our paid help).
- You can automatically translate extracted data and export/publish them to file/CMS/database or send via SMS/email.
[tab name=”Test NOW!”]
Step by Step test of Imdb scraper
To test Imdb extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose content-parsers/imdb-scraper.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Imdb extractor campaign.
Before launching content-parsers/imdb-scraper.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to Imdb category you need to extract data from.
Please contact us if the Imdb scraper will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find imdb-scraper.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
[spoiler show=”What if the Imdb extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?” hide=”What if the Imdb extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?”]
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
[tab name=”Data processing and Export”]
Data processing options for information, harvested by Imdb extractor:
Data export options for information, harvested by Imdb extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
[tab name=”Ask your question!”]
If you have any questions, related to Imdb extractor, please ask via the contact form.