Aliexpress extractor is Datacol-based module, which implements automatic item extraction from Aliexpress store. Extracted data can be imported to your online store (Magento, Opencart, PrestaShop, osCommerce etc.) database, website and so on. Usually data are saved to xlsx file.
Main advantages of Datacol-based Aliexpress extractor are listed below:
- You can test Aliexpress extractor before purchasing it. The test will take less than 5 minutes!
- You can readjust Aliexpress extractor (on your own or request our paid help).
- You can automatically translate extracted data and export/publish them to file/CMS/database or send via SMS/email.
[tab name=”Test NOW!”]
Step by Step test of Aliexpress extractor
To test Aliexpress extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose shop-parsers/aliexpress.com.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Aliexpress extractor campaign.
Before launching shop-parsers/aliexpress.com.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to Aliexpress categories you need to extract items from.
Please contact us if the Aliexpress extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find aliexpress.com.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
[spoiler show=”What if the Aliexpress extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?” hide=”What if the Aliexpress extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?”]
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
[tab name=”Data processing and Export”]
Data processing options for data, harvested by Aliexpress extractor:
Data export options for data, harvested by Aliexpress extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
[tab name=”Video on How To Setup”]
[tab name=”Ask your question!”]
If you have any questions, related to Aliexpress extractor, please ask via the contact form.