Ebay scraper is Datacol-based module, which implements automatic item extraction from Ebay store. Extracted data can be imported to your online store (Opencart, PrestaShop, osCommerce, Magento etc.) database, website and so on. In our example data are saved to xlsx file.
Main advantages of Datacol-based Ebay scraper are listed below:
Step by Step test of Ebay scraper
To test Ebay extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose shop-parsers/ebay.com.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Ebay extractor campaign.
Before launching shop-parsers/ebay.com.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to Ebay categories you need to extract items from.
Please contact us if the Ebay scraper will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find ebay.com.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for content, collected by Ebay extractor:
Data export options for content, collected by Ebay extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to Ebay extractor, please ask via the contact form.