Email extractor is Datacol-based module, which implements email address search through the specified websites. After emails are found they are saved to xlsx file. Emails can be also exported to TXT, database and other Datacol-supported formats.
Main advantages of Datacol-based email extractor are listed below:
Step by Step test of email extractor
To test email extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose contact-parsers/email-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch email extractor campaign.
Before launching contact-parsers/email-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to websites you need to extract emails from.
Please contact us if the email extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find email-extractor.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for emails, found by email scraper:
Data export options for emails, found by email scraper:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to email extractor, please ask via the contact form.