Google images scraper
Google images scraper is Datacol-based module, which implements image scraping from Google Images by specified keywords. In our example downloaded files are stored to Pictures folder on the local computer. Extra information (image height, width and query) is exported to xlsx file. You can also tune Datacol settings to upload images to FTP and publish content to popular CMS like WordPress, DLE, Joomla etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based Google images scraper are listed below:
Step by Step test of Google images scraper
To test Google images extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose content-parsers/google-images-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Google images extractor campaign.
Before launching content-parsers/google-images-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup keywords to extract Google images for.
Please contact us if the Google images scraper will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find google-images-extractor.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for data, harvested by Google images extractor:
Data export options for data, harvested by Google images extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to Google images extractor, please ask via the contact form.