Hotel scraper is Datacol-based module, which implements hotel information extraction. In this example data are saved to xlsx file. You can also change Datacol export settings to publish data to CMS (Joomla, WordPress, DLE), database etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based hotel scraper are listed below:
Step by Step test of hotel scraper
To test hotel extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose content-parsers/hotel-scraper.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch hotel extractor campaign.
Before launching content-parsers/hotel-scraper.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to source website search results you need to extract.
Please contact us if the hotel extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find hotel-scraper.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for content, collected by hotel extractor:
Data export options for content, collected by hotel extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to hotel extractor, please ask via the contact form.