An HTML web-pages parser (or scraper) is used for rapid collection of information for the purpose of its eventual processing. HTML parsers enable you to extract required information as quick as possible with barely a struggle. You have an opportunity to collect the information you need out of the HTML-code, specify a format of the exported data and process the information further on. Just Imagine how effectively you can save your efforts, time and expenses, by automating such tasks with an HTML parser.
HTML parser will help you to carry out a lot of task, such as:
1. Announcement websites scraping. A page parser allows to automate collection of announcements. This kind of scraping is most commonly used by people, who resell immovable property, vehicle and other subjects. One of the facilities of an announcement parser is publishing of collected announcements on your own website.
2. Online-stores scraping. A product parser is widely used for the automatic collection of information about product items (price, image, size, description, etc.) and further uploading of the extracted data on your online-store.
3. Contacts scraping. Substantially all companies have to search for prospective partners or customers in order to promote products, services, or distribute some advertisement. But, if you gather contact information on the Internet manually, you will waste quite some time. A contact parser automates contact searching and thereby saves your time. Besides, it not only collects information, but saves it in a required format. A contact parser provides you with the opportunity to create a cross-functional set of contacts, which can be used for marketing, promoting, advertising and eventually for up-selling.
4. Scraping of social networks pages. Usually, such kind of scraping is used in order to obtain content out of social networks, as, typically, search systems do not index data published on social websites. Also, such scraper can be applied for sending out promotional messages to users.
5. Content parsing. A content parser automatically collects required content, processes it if necessary (translates, makes unique), and saves in any format or places on a website. Usually, parsers scrape text-based information, but they can collect multimedia as well.
6. Search results scraping. If while working you need to get information from search results, you hardly want to collect them manually. You would spend a lot of time and your work would be ineffective. What can help you to automate information collection is a search results parser (Google scraper). This type of scrapers are the most popular among SEO-specialists and marketers. They often face the need of search results collection for such tasks: searching for donor websites; estimation of search system results upon promoted requests; searching for prospective customers or partners, searching for websites for an advertisement purchase, etc.
And the tasks above are just a few, but far from all, which can be handled with the help of an HTML parser.
An HTML parser can get you out of routine, monotonic work and will considerably upgrade your business efficiency. You can download Datacol, on which basis the HTML parser is realized, at this link.