Joomla extractor is Datacol-based module, harvesting certain website content and publishing result data to Joomla. You can also adjust Datacol export settings to export data to other CMS website (WordPress, DLE), database etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based Joomla extractor are listed below:
Step by Step test of Joomla extractor
To test Joomla extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose content-parsers/joomla-scraper.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Joomla extractor campaign.
Before launching content-parsers/joomla-scraper.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to source website categories you need to extract data from.
Please contact us if the Joomla extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for data, collected by Joomla extractor:
Data export options for data, collected by Joomla extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to Joomla extractor, please ask via the contact form.