Manta scraper is Datacol-based module, which implements Manta directory businesses information extraction. In this simple example data are saved to xlsx file. You can also customize Datacol export settings to publish information to database, other file formats, CMS etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based Manta scraper are listed below:
Step by Step test of Manta scraper
To test Manta extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose ad-parsers/manta.com.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Manta extractor campaign.
Before launching ad-parsers/manta.com.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to Manta categories you need to extract companies from.
Please contact us if the Manta scraper will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find manta.com.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|One webpage data extraction results export (file/CMS/database/email/SMS) in the testing mode|
|Mass data extraction results export (file/CMS/database/email/SMS) in the running mode|
|Paid consultations on the Datacol setting process|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for information, collected by Manta extractor:
Data export options for information, collected by Manta extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to Manta extractor, please ask via the contact form.