Online store extractor
Online store extractor is Datacol-based module, which implements automatic data collecting from certain online store, trading platform or your supplier website. Extracted data can be imported to your online store (PrestaShop, osCommerce, Magento, Opencart etc.) database, website and so on. In most cases data are saved to xlsx file.
Main advantages of Datacol-based online store extractor are listed below:
Step by Step test of online store extractor
To test online store extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose demo.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch online store extractor campaign.
Before launching demo.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to online store categories you need to extract data from.
Please contact us if the online store extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find demo.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for information, collected by online store extractor:
Data export options for information, collected by online store extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to online store extractor, please ask via the contact form.