1. Any information transferred by the Parties to each other while using the resources of the Site is confidential information.
2. The User grants permission to the Possessor of Right to collect, process and store his/her personal data, as well as to send text and graphic advertising information.
3. The Parties are obliged to adhere to the agreement herein regulating legal relations concerning the establishment, amendment and termination of non-disclosure of personal information of the Parties, and not to disclose confidential information to third parties.
4. The Possessor of Right collects two kinds of information about users:
– personal information that the User knowingly disclosed to the Possessor of Right in order to use the software and resources of the Site;
– technical information automatically collected by the software of the Site being visited. When the User visits the Site, the support desk automatically gets access to the information from standard server logs. This includes the IP-address of the user computer (or the proxy server, in case it is used to get access to Internet), the name of the Internet Service Provider, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system, the information on the site, from which the User went to the Site, the pages of the Site visited by the User, the date and time of the visits, the files downloaded by the User. This information is analyzed in software in aggregated (impersonal) form for web site traffic analysis, and is used in the development of proposals on its improvement. The connection between the IP-address and personal information of the User is never disclosed to third parties, except for the cases when it is required by the legislation of the country of residence of the User.
5. The Possessor of Right treats the personal data security of the User very seriously and never provides any one with the personal information of the User, except for the cases, when it is required by the authorized governmental body (for example, at the written request of the court). All the personal data of the User are used to communicate with him/her, for the implementation of the arrangement entered into between the Users of the Site by means of the resources of the Site, in order to analyze the Site traffic, to develop proposals on its improvement, and may be disclosed to other third parties unless authorized by him/her.