Property extractor is Datacol-based module, which implements property for sale/rent information extraction from specific website. In our example data are exported to xlsx file. Collected data can be also exported to TXT file, database or other Datacol-supported formats (Joomla, Wordress, DLE etc).
Main advantages of Datacol-based property extractor are listed below:
- You can test property extractor before purchasing it. The test will take less than 5 minutes!
- You can readjust property extractor (on your own or request our paid help).
- You can automatically translate extracted data and export/publish them to file/CMS/database or send via SMS/email.
Step by Step test of property extractor
To test property extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose ad-parsers/rightmove.co.uk.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch property extractor campaign.
Before launching ad-parsers/rightmove.co.uk.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to property website category you need to extract properties information from.
Please contact us if the property extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find rightmove.co.uk.scv file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
What if the property extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website? »
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for data, collected by property extractor:
Data export options for data, collected by property extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to property extractor, please ask via the contact form.