Stock photo extractor
Stock photo extractor is Datacol-based module, which implements image scraping from stock photo website. In our example downloaded files are saved to Pictures folder on the local computer. Extra information (image filename and description) is saved to xlsx file. You can also adjust Datacol settings to upload images to FTP and publish content to popular CMS like WordPress, Joomla, DLE.
Main advantages of Datacol-based stock photo extractor are listed below:
Step by Step test of stock photo extractor
To test stock photo extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose content-parsers/stock-photo-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch stock photo extractor campaign.
Before launching content-parsers/stock-photo-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to the stock website search results you need to extract images from.
Please contact us if the stock photo extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find stock-photo-extractor.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for data, harvested by stock photo extractor:
Data export options for data, harvested by stock photo extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to stock photo extractor, please ask via the contact form.