Whois scraper is Datacol-based module, which implements whois information extraction for specified domain list. In our example data are saved to xlsx file. You can also adjust Datacol export settings to publish it to database, other file formats etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based Whois scraper are listed below:
Step by Step test of Whois scraper
To test Whois extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose seo-parsers/whois-scraper.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Whois extractor campaign.
Before launching seo-parsers/whois-scraper.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup domains you need to extract whois information for.
Please contact us if the Whois scraper will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find whois-scraper.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for information, harvested by Whois extractor:
Data export options for information, harvested by Whois extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to Whois extractor, please ask via the contact form.