XML parser is Datacol-based module, which implements XML documents data extraction. Most often data are saved to xlsx file. You can also adjust Datacol export settings to publish data to other file formats (TXT as example), database, website (Joomla, WordPress, DLE) etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based XML parser are listed below:
Step by Step test of XML parser
To test XML extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose content-parsers/xml-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch XML extractor campaign.
Before launching content-parsers/xml-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to webdocuments you need to extract data from.
Please contact us if the XML parser will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find xml-extractor.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for content, collected by XML extractor:
Data export options for content, collected by XML extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to XML extractor, please ask via the contact form.