Yahoo extractor is Datacol-based module, yahoo.com SERP (search engine results page) items by specified keyword. Title, snippet and URL are extracted for each Yahoo SERP item. After data collecting – item information is exported to xlsx file.
Main advantages of Datacol-based Yahoo extractor are listed below:
Step by Step test of Yahoo extractor
To test Yahoo extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose seo-parsers/yahoo-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Yahoo extractor campaign.
Before launching seo-parsers/yahoo-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup keywords to extract Yahoo SERP items for.
Please contact us if the Yahoo extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find yahoo-extractor.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for information, harvested by Yahoo extractor:
Data export options for information, harvested by Yahoo extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to Yahoo extractor, please ask via the contact form.