Yandex crawler is Datacol-based module, extracting yandex.ru SERP (search engine results page) items by specified keyword. Title, snippet and URL are extracted for each Yandex SERP item. After data harvesting – item information is exported to xlsx file.
Main advantages of Datacol-based Yandex crawler are listed below:
Step by Step test of Yandex crawler
To test Yandex extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose seo-parsers/yandex-search-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Yandex extractor campaign.
Before launching seo-parsers/yandex-search-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup keywords to extract Yandex SERP items for.
Please contact us if the Yandex crawler will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find xlsx files in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for data, collected by Yandex extractor:
Data export options for data, collected by Yandex extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to Yandex extractor, please ask via the contact form.