Yellow pages scraper
Yellow pages scraper is Datacol-based module, which implements businesses information extraction (phone number, address etc). In our example data are saved to xlsx file. You can also adjust Datacol export settings to publish information to database, other file formats, CMS etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based Yellow pages scraper are listed below:
Step by Step test of Yellow pages scraper
To test Yellow pages extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose contact-parsers/yellowpages.com.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Yellow pages extractor campaign.
Before launching contact-parsers/yellowpages.com.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to Yellow pages request results you need to extract data from.
Please contact us if the Yellow pages scraper will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find yellowpages.com.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for data, harvested by Yellow pages extractor:
Data export options for data, harvested by Yellow pages extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to Yellow pages extractor, please ask via the contact form.