Youtube grabber is Datacol-based module, scraping Youtube video information by specified keyword. In our example harvested data are saved to xlsx file. You can also adjust Datacol to export data to other file formats (e.g. TXT, XML), CMS (DLE, Joomla, WordPress), Mysql database etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based youtube grabber are listed below:
- You can test youtube grabber before purchasing it. The test will take less than 5 minutes!
- You can readjust youtube grabber (on your own or request our paid help).
- You can automatically translate extracted data and export/publish them to file/CMS/database or send via SMS/email.
Step by Step test of youtube grabber
To test youtube extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose content-parsers/youtube.com.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch youtube extractor campaign.
Before launching content-parsers/youtube.com.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup keywords to extract video for.
Please contact us if the Youtube grabber will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find youtube.com.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
What if the youtube extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website? »
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
Data processing options for content, harvested by youtube extractor:
Data export options for content, harvested by youtube extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
If you have any questions, related to youtube extractor, please ask via the contact form.