The Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy of the Company (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) determines the respectful attitude to personal information and confidential data of each visitor of the Site. The Company seeks to provide all the necessary conditions for the protection of personal information, including information about an individual, which make it possible to identify the identity of the visitor or user of the Site. The company provides all possible measures to protect the privacy of users and to provide comfortable use of the Site.
This Policy determines the procedure and rules regarding the processing of personal data, the types of data that are collected by the Company, the purposes of using confidential user information, security measures to protect confidential user data, the conditions for accessing confidential data, as well as the procedure for communicating with Company representatives and providing contact information for users who want to access, make changes, block or delete his/her confidential information. In addition, the Policy provides information for users and visitors to the Site who want to contact representatives of the Company about the practice of protecting confidential data.
Gathering and processing of personal data
The company (—) is the sole owner of confidential user data collected through the Site. The company processes the following types of personal data of users and site visitors:
- data that the user voluntarily provides when filling out online forms on the site and leaving contact details (for example, name, surname, phone number, email address, etc.);
- parameters and user settings of the Internet browser (User-agent).
Using the Site, the user, as the subject of personal data, gives his consent to the collection and processing of his personal data in accordance with applicable laws and for the purposes defined in this Policy.
The company collects only those data that are necessary for the implementation of its activities, as well as for the implementation of the requests of Site’s users. In cases when the Website requests unnecessary data, the user is always notified of this fact by corresponding notes in communication forms and other formats for requesting information. The use of the Site does not provide for the collection of user data that can be requested only in the manner prescribed by law with certain requirements. Such data include racial and ethnicity, political, religious beliefs, beliefs relating to worldview, political, sexual preferences, as well as the presence of criminal convictions, data on health status, sex life, genetic and biometric information. (according to Article 7 of Ukraine’s Law “On the Protection of Personal Data”).
The company collects statistics on user visits to the Site. Such information includes the following types of information: about the connection, traffic, type of the user’s browser, date, time and duration of the visit to the Site.
Storing confidential Information
Processing and storage of confidential information is carried out in the main office of the company at the address: * address of the company *. Personal data may be used by representatives of the Company for the purposes defined by this Policy, as well as stored in special databases of the Company.
What personal data is used for?
Personal data of visitors and users of the Site can be used for the following purposes:
- Identification of the user who left his contact information through the use of the Site, for registration and implementation of the user’s order, as well as for the purpose of making the act of sale of the Company’s products.
- Providing the user with access to the resources of the Site, which include personalized functions (order checkout, order delivery).
- Establishment of contact and/or feedback from the user in the form of a phone call, email correspondence, sending notifications to the user’s mobile phone and/or e-mail for the quality of services and the implementation of user requests.
- Determination of the user’s location in order to protect the user’s personal data from intruders and prevent fraudulent actions of third parties.
- Confirmation of the accuracy of the information provided by the user, as well as the completeness of the collected data.
- Providing the user with services related to customer and technical support in cases of difficulties in the use and technical problems in the work of the Site.
- With the consent of the user, providing information about updates in services and product range, special offers, promotions, discounts, price changes for products, news of the Company on behalf of the Company or on behalf of partner organizations.
- Presenting advertising information with the permission of the user.
Methods and terms of processing and storing confidential information
Processing and storing of users’ confidential information is carried out in an unlimited period of time in the manner determined by applicable laws in relation to the processing and storing of personal data.
Using the site, the user gives his consent to the processing and storing of personal data.
The procedure and conditions for the Company’s interaction with third parties in matters of personal information
The company does not transfer personal data of users to third parties. With the exception of cases when the transfer of such data is mandatory for making a user request (product delivery, payment), at the request of the user himself, if such data transfer is required within the framework of legislation, as well as in other cases specified in this Policy.
Confidential information collected on the site may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of Ukraine at the request of such authorities on the grounds and in the manner specified by the current legislation.
The company creates all the necessary technical conditions and takes security measures to protect the confidentiality of the data provided by the user from illegal actions of third parties, such as: destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and open publication of data.
This Policy recognizes personal information as a value and non-proprietary right of individuals. This information is transmitted to the Company consciously and voluntarily and is subject to protection and confidentiality.
The site may contain hyperlinks to other web resources. Such hyperlinks are posted on the site solely for the purpose of providing valuable information to the user.
This Policy applies exclusively to the Company’s Website and does not regulate the attitude and rules for the use of personal data by other web resources, even if the link to these web resources is posted on the Website.
Confidentiality of the activity of the subject of personal data on the Site
Information about the user’s activity history, as well as his/her use of the functions of the Site is protected by the current legislation of Ukraine.
For its part, the Company contributes to the protection of this information and maintains confidentiality of data on user activity. To ensure the security of storing and processing confidential information, the Company uses generally accepted technological and operational methods of protecting information from illegal actions of third parties.
Although the Company tries to maximize the security of storing and processing confidential information, the Company’s administration cannot guarantee the absolute protection of personal information from external threats that are not regulated by the company’s activities.
The company fulfills all the obligations defined by applicable laws in respect of confidentiality and ensuring technical and organizational security conditions in order to protect personal data from unlawful disclosure, loss, damage or destruction.
Only authorized representatives of the Company have access to personal data of users. Such representatives gave an agreement to preserve the confidentiality of users’ personal information in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws.
Transmission and/or distribution of personal information without the consent of the user can be carried out strictly in the manner and cases that are determined by applicable law.
The procedure for obtaining access to confidential information
Access to personal data for third parties may be provided strictly within the terms of the agreement between the personal data subject and the Company, unless otherwise provided by applicable laws.
The user at any time can issue a request for receiving his/her personal data stored in the Company’s database, provided that he/she indicates his/her first name, surname and patronymic, as well as an identity document. User request for stored personal data is processed free of charge. There is no delay in meeting the user’s request for receiving his/her personal data. The exceptions are cases when confidential information cannot be provided within 30 calendar days from the date of the user’s request. In such a situation, the Company is obliged to answer the user’s request within no more than 45 calendar days. The user should be notified of such a postponement in writing, together with an explanation of the procedure in which users can appeal the Company’s decision to postpone.
In case of refusal or delay on request of access to personal data, the user may appeal the decision of the Company by contacting the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or in court.
Before submitting an appeal to the court about disputes concerning personal data, the user is obliged to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
The company has the right to form a response to the user’s claim within 30 calendar days from the date of its receipt. The answer about the consideration of the claim and the decision taken by the Company is made out and sent to the user in writing.
In cases where the peaceful settlement of a dispute is not possible, the dispute is considered through legal actions, in accordance of the norms of the current legislation of Ukraine.
Rights of the personal data subject
The personal data subject (user) has the rights defined by the Law of Ukraine “On the protection of personal data”. These rights include:
- knowledge of the sources that collect personal data, as well as the location of the sources and databases;
- the right to receive information about the conditions and rules for obtaining access to his/her personal data at the source. As well as the right to receive information about third parties to whom personal information is transferred or may be transferred;
- the right to receive access to personal information in no more than 30 days after sending the corresponding request to the source or no more than 45 days from the day the request was sent in cases specified in the current legislation;
- make a claim to any source of personal data collection regarding the termination of the collection and processing of personal data of the subject and refusal to further providing of such data;
- make a request to any source of personal data collection to change or destroy personal information about a subject, if such information is unreliable or has been obtained and processed as a result of illegal actions;
- protect his/her personal information from such data security breaches as illegal processing, accidental loss, destruction, damage for the purpose of deliberate concealment, as well as the provision of false information and information that degrades dignity, damages the reputation and honor of the subject of personal data;
- file a complaint with the Ombudsman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or the judicial authorities with a claim related to the illegal processing of their confidential information;
- make his/her own requirements for the rules for processing his/her personal information at the time of the consent to the processing of personal data;
- at any time withdraw the consent to the storing and processing of his/her personal information;
- to be notified about the principles and methods of automatic processing of personal information.
You can contact the representatives of the Company at any time with a request to update, get access, make changes, and blocking or deleting your personal information at an email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also leave your feedback about the agreement for the processing of personal information that you provide to the Company at the time you start using the Site in the manner and conditions specified by this Policy. We also accept any comments, suggestions, and complaints regarding confidentiality and personal information processing at the above e-mail address.