Content extractor is Datacol-based module, which implements content by keyword extraction. Links to harvest data from are collected from Google by keyword SERP. As a result you will get text content, purified from tags and other stuff. After data extraction the content is exported to TXT file as shown below. You can also adjust Datacol export settings to publish data to database, website (WordPress, DLE, Joomla) etc.
Main advantages of Datacol-based content harvester are listed below:
- You can test content extractor before purchasing it. The test will take less than 5 minutes!
- You can readjust content grabber (on your own or request our paid help).
- You can automatically translate extracted data and export/publish them to file/CMS/database or send via SMS/email.
[tab name=”Test NOW!”]
Step by Step test of content extractor
To test content extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose content-parsers/content-by-keywords-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch content extractor campaign.
Before launching content-parsers/content-by-keywords-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup keywords to extract content for.
Please contact us if the content extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find content by keywords from Datacol5.txt file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
[spoiler show=”What if the content extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?” hide=”What if the content extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?”]
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
[tab name=”Data processing and Export”]
Data processing options for content, harvested by content extractor:
Data export options for content, harvested by content extractor:
- Basic: TXT/CSV/Database/Excel;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
[tab name=”Ask your question!”]
If you have any questions, related to content extractor, please ask via the contact form.