Yahoo extractor is Datacol-based module, yahoo.com SERP (search engine results page) items by specified keyword. Title, snippet and URL are extracted for each Yahoo SERP item. After data collecting – item information is exported to xlsx file.
Main advantages of Datacol-based Yahoo extractor are listed below:
- You can test Yahoo extractor before purchasing it. The test will take less than 5 minutes!
- You can readjust Yahoo extractor (on your own or request our paid help).
- You can automatically translate extracted data and export/publish them to file/CMS/database or send via SMS/email.
[tab name=”Test NOW!”]
Step by Step test of Yahoo extractor
To test Yahoo extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose seo-parsers/yahoo-extractor.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch Yahoo extractor campaign.
Before launching seo-parsers/yahoo-extractor.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup keywords to extract Yahoo SERP items for.
Please contact us if the Yahoo extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find yahoo-extractor.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
[spoiler show=”What if the Yahoo extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?” hide=”What if the Yahoo extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?”]
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
[tab name=”Data processing and Export”]
Data processing options for information, harvested by Yahoo extractor:
Data export options for information, harvested by Yahoo extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
[tab name=”Ask your question!”]
If you have any questions, related to Yahoo extractor, please ask via the contact form.