Job extractor is Datacol-based module, which implements jobs information extraction from job websites. After data extraction the information is saved to xlsx file. Datacol can also publish it to database, CMS or other file formats.
Main advantages of Datacol-based job extractor are listed below:
- You can test job extractor before purchasing it. The test will take less than 5 minutes!
- You can readjust job extractor (on your own or request our paid help).
- You can automatically translate extracted data and export/publish them to file/CMS/database or send via SMS/email.
[tab name=”Test NOW!”]
Step by Step test of job extractor
To test job extractor:
1. Install Datacol trial version;
2. Choose ad-parsers/job-crawler.par in the campaign tree and click Start button to launch job extractor campaign.
Before launching ad-parsers/job-crawler.par you can adjust the Input data. Select the campaign in the campaign tree for this purpose. In this way you can setup links to job website search results you need to extract.
Please contact us if the job extractor will not collect data after you have made changes to the Starting URL list.
3. Wait for data extraction results to appear. When you see the first results, you can force running campaign to stop (click Stop button).
4. After campaign is finished/stopped you can find job-crawler.xlsx file in Documents folder.
Datacol Trial VS Activated
|Feature||Trial||License (Full version)|
|Preset default configuration for data extraction|
|Maximum data extraction results|
|Free software updates|
|Free email tech support|
|Paid skype+teamviewer consultations|
[spoiler show=”What if the job extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?” hide=”What if the job extractor is blocked (banned) by the source website?”]
If the source website blocks your IP-address (after blocking you will get no more extraction results), use proxy.
[tab name=”Data processing and Export”]
Data processing options for content, harvested by job extractor:
Data export options for content, harvested by job extractor:
- Basic: CSV/TXT/Database/Excel;
- Online stores: Magento/PrestaShop/osCommerce/OpenCart/ZENCart/VirtueMart;
- Content CMS: WordPress/Joomla/DLE;
- All options.
[tab name=”Ask your question!”]
If you have any questions, related to job extractor, please ask via the contact form.